Links to download forms
INDUSTRY RELATED EMAIL SCAMS: BE VIGILANT!
Please contact the show manager to enquire about booth rates, availability and sponsorship opportunities
Tel. : 866-626-4262 Ext. 45
Dir. : 613-288.0447
Cel. : 613-914-3548
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ottawa-Gatineau GOLFEXPO has been playing an integral part of helping grow the game of golf in the Ottawa and Gatineau area for the past 25+ years.
With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOs in Ottawa, Montreal, South Shore, Vancouver, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City, and Winnipeg.
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Ottawa-Gatineau GOLFEXPO is centrally located and strategically positioned to attract visitors from all over the area. This venue offers plenty of parking to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire room. There are activities at all four corners:
- Manufacturer range
- A stage for clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- A retail center with unique specials
- Putting contest, long drive contest and Sand Trap contest
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - NON-CANADIAN EXHIBITORS
For non-Canadian exhibitors please make sure to:
- read and understand the contents of the non-Canadian Exhibitor’s CBSA letter
- Carry a copy of the letter with you
- Attach it to any packaging being sent to the event
Online Form Submissions: http://consultexpoinc.com/onlineforms/
For any enquiries regarding customs and international shipping, please contact:
Mike Patterson, Operations
Tel: 514.482.8886 Ext. 4
ConsultExpo is the Official Customs & Transportation Services Provider for the Ottawa Gatineau Expo 2019.
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment