Links to download forms
(Right click to save forms)
With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOS in Montreal, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City, and Winnipeg, the Ottawa-Gatineau GOLFEXPO has been playing an integral part of helping grow the golf industry for over 5 years.
This will be the 23rd Ottawa-Gatineau GOLFEXPO serving the golfers in and around the nation’s capital.
The EY Centre is strategically located near the Ottawa International Airport and easily accessible, just minutes from downtown Ottawa. This venue offers ample parking to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire room. There are activities at all four corners:
- Driving ranges for visitors to test new equipment
- A central stage for conferences, clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- Multiple apparel & equipment vendor with unique specials
- A full size sand trap for contests
Val Kelly – Show Administrator
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons people attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment